Job i Århus
We are looking for an experienced DevOps/Developer profile to participate in handling Vestas’ Wind Power Plant (WPP) Infrastructure Monitoring Platform Services (IMPS) in NNIT’s Aarhus office.
You will be part of an NNIT captive team, working exclusively with the development, maintenance and operations of WPP IMPS for Vestas. There will be both a close daily and long-term collaboration with customer counterparts to ensure alignment, progress, quality and stability. Our WPP IMPS team consists of two employees in Aarhus and a team of twelve developers in Manilla. In this role, you’ll embark on an upskilling journey to eventually become a senior solutions architect.
- Be taking initiative to identify gaps and ensure that necessary enhancements to the WPP IMPS are put into motion for the platform service to meet the SLA’s;
- With the Team and relevant stakeholders, identify and implement systems to measure and document the availability of the overall WPP IMPS;
- With the customer, have regular catchups on the WPP IMPS current state and to pick-up and register suggestions for improving the platform service;
- With the Client’s Responsible and the Product Owner, set the technical directions for the tools and services, to meet the demands for monitoring of the WPP’s;
- With the Business, create roadmap(s) that will support the business d...