Job i Århus
Would you like to join an innovative wind energy sector? The department of "Plant Performance & Reporting" is looking for a Software Architect who is highly motivated and enthusiastic about preserving our planet through renewable wind energy.
The department is responsible for designing and delivering products and services related to monitoring, analysis, and reporting on data from Renewable Energy Power Plants. This ranges across SCADA products, Plant Monitoring, various reporting solutions, asset diagnostics and performance measurements.
Plant Performance & Reporting is a part of Modelling & Analytics that spans across our 3 development centers in Chennai, Porto and Aarhus and has 7 other sub-departments.
- Take ownership of a designated technical area, build a creative roadmap and guide colleagues
- Prepare projects; clarify scope, do initial design, stakeholder reviews, risk assessment and documentation, etc.
- Take on the role of a technical leader alongside the project manager through the Vestas Project Execution Model
- Design and guide implementations with a focus on 99.99% uptime, maintainability and Cybersecurity
- Keep yourself and the department up to date on relevant technology
- Align with and participate in the development of technology roadmaps, and projects..... and write some great codes!