Job i København
We are looking for a software engineer with experience in building full stack applications in React and Nodejs - to join our “Digital Freight” team in order to help us building the next generation booking platform for the freight division as well as maintain the existing booking application.
Product teams in DFDS have a fair degree of autonomy – members of the team can have a meaningful impact on both the choices of technology and architecture.
At the same time, we encourage a high degree of collaboration through maintaining a component library and have cross-team products.
At DFDS, we structure our work through use of scrum activities – we run bi-weekly sprints, have daily standups and sprint reviews.
Help Build next generation booking platform
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Process support desk tickets for the existing booking platform
- Fix bugs reported in the existing booking platform
- Plan, design and implement features for the new booking platform
- Take part in monthly frontend community events
- Contribute to cross-team projects e.g., shared component library
- Take part in agile activities – sprint planning, daily standups, sprint refinements and reviews as well as retrospectives
Turning the focus to you
For you, it’s not only about code, but about creating and crafting.
So we imagine that you have: